Fire Sprinkler Installation in Michigan
You can trust our experienced fire sprinkler experts!
An effective fire sprinkler system plays a vital, and often decisive, role in keeping your Michigan business safe in the event of a fire. Take note, however, of our deliberate use of the word “effective.” Protecting your business correctly requires that the system is designed and installed in strict accordance with your needs, and that is exactly what the team at Fire Pros, Inc. will provide.
We remain well-versed in all of the latest products, techniques, and tools in fire protection. It is our endless goal to ensure you get the best in defense against fire, and to that end, we never rest until we’re certain our installation project has been completed thoroughly and effectively.
Ready to update your sprinkler system, or are you in need of a service team that can outfit your business with ideal fire sprinkler systems? Contact Fire Pros online now to get started!
Fire Sprinkler Installation in MI
When it comes to keeping your business safe it is never ideal to simply install anything within your business and just hope for the best. A proper fire sprinkler system is one that provides the fullest coverage possible, and one that is ideal for the specific areas being protected. Because of this, we offer a wide range of system types, including:
- Wet Sprinkler Systems. The most popular and common sprinkler system, wet sprinklers constantly store water in the pressurized pipe system. In the event of a fire, the stored water will immediately flow upon activation of the sprinkler heads.
- Dry Sprinkler Systems. Dry sprinklers operate similarly to wet systems, however, water is not stored or pressurized in the pipes. Though this creates a noteworthy delay in activation, this system is ideal in areas prone to pipe freezing and consistent below-freezing exposure to avoid a burst pipe.
- Anti-freeze Systems and Loops. Antifreeze systems were essentially created to address the delay created by dry systems within industrial areas that cannot allow the minor delay. Instead, an antifreeze closed loop keeps water in the pipes from freezing, essentially creating a “freeze-resistant” wet system.
- Deluge Sprinkler Systems. In a deluge system the sprinkler “heads”, or valves, are always in an open state. A deluge system must be manually activated and deactivated, making them ideal for use in commercial areas where any amount of fire could result in severe damage or potential reactions.
- Pre-action Sprinkler Systems. When not active a pre-action sprinkler is essentially a dry system, with no water in the pipes. When a fire is detected, the pipes will fill, however, the system requires an external trigger or switch before the sprinkler heads will open. Pre-action sprinklers are often used in areas where accidental trigger could be damaging, such as in data centers or areas where water could potentially damage goods.
Fire Sprinkler Installation Services in Michigan
When seeking a service team that puts the needs and safety of your business first above all else, call on the fire safety experts at Fire Pros. Through our experience, access to leading products, and strict adherence to NFPA national and local guidelines, we’re the experts you can trust for ideal protection solutions.
Reach out to us online today to find out about our sprinkler installation services in Michigan!
and a Fire Pros representative
will contact you within 24 hours.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here