Fire Extinguisher Repairs
Portable fire extinguishers are often a business’s first line of defense in fighting fires. Fire Pros is licensed and certified to inspect, repair, and install all types of fire extinguishers. Our fire extinguisher repair services ensure your equipment is always ready for use in a fire emergency.
Let Fire Pros help you maintain your Michigan business’s existing portable fire extinguishers. We provide the expertise and service you need to keep people, property, and assets protected.
Contact us online today or call (800) 968-2871.
Common Signs a Fire Extinguisher Needs Repair
Some signs of fire extinguisher damage are obvious. Other times, it can be difficult to know if the equipment or a part is faulty.
You can repair or replace most fire extinguishers if:
- They’re missing an essential component like the pull pin or handle.
- The extinguisher’s gauges aren’t reading correctly or aren’t working at all.
- The equipment’s valve assembly or hose is damaged or showing signs of wear.
In many cases, replacing a damaged fire extinguisher is the better option. Fire Pros offers a complete line of fire extinguishers to choose from.
Fire Extinguisher Repair Services
If any of these conditions apply to one or more of your fire extinguishers, it may be time for a replacement:
- The extinguisher was accidentally discharged.
- The inspection sticker or hangtag is missing.
- The locking pin on the handle is missing or unsealed.
- The hose or nozzle is cracked, torn, or blocked with debris.
- There’s visible rust or corrosion.
- The handle is wobbly or broken.
- The extinguisher develops a leak.
Learn more about our services by contacting us online or calling (800) 968-2871 to speak to a fire safety specialist!
and a Fire Pros representative
will contact you within 24 hours.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here