Industrial Fire Suppression Systems in Michigan
For Fire Protection Services in Michigan, Call (800)968-2871!
Many manufacturing and industrial facilities work with materials, processes, and chemicals that are highly combustible, making the need for a robust fire suppression system a critical part of the business’s infrastructure. To perform as expected when there is an emergency, industrial suppression systems must be installed properly, inspected often, and routinely serviced by professionals who have extensive experience with the equipment.
At Fire Pros, we provide comprehensive services for industrial fire suppression systems including fire suppression system installation, inspections, maintenance, and repairs. We feature licensed, certified personnel who can handle all the fire protection needs for industrial facilities such as collision repair and body shops, oil and gas plants, paper mills, power plants, manufacturing facilities, and more. Our company services businesses throughout Michigan.
To learn more about our industrial suppression services in Michigan, call our team today at 800-968-2871 or contact us online.
Industrial Suppression System Installations
At Fire Pros, we install a variety of industrial suppression systems based on the specific needs of the business and the materials that it handles. Our experts can design and install a system tailored to:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Pulp and paper mills
- Chemical plants
- Medical facilities
- Power plants
- Oil and gas plants
- Fuel storage facilities
- And more
Industrial Suppression Application
- Paint and Spray Booths
- Flammable/Combustible Storage Areas
- Dust Collectors
- Industrial Coating/Dip Tanks
- Automotive Repair
- Nursing Homes
- Data Center/Electrical Storage
- Educational and Culinary Facilities
All of our industrial suppression systems and related services are designed to meet the requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and Underwriters Laboratory (UL), as well as all federal, state, and local codes and the requirements of your insurance provider.
Contact Us Online
Industrial Suppression System Inspections
To keep the suppression systems at your facility up to code, they must be inspected and maintained on a regular basis. At Fire Pros, we offer complete inspection services, and our process typically includes:
- Visual inspection of conduit and location of all system discharge nozzles.
- Inspection of link line and position of detectors.
- Inspect the automatic actuation of the fire system by cutting a terminal test link.
- Test the remote pull station.
- Verify exhaust fan shuts off when the system is activated.
- Replace fusible links and center link housings.
- Verify gauge on pressurized tanks.
- Examine hydro test dates on all cylinders.
- Verify regulator test dates.
- Replace system cartridges when required by manufacturer. (For an additional charge)
- Check Nozzles to insure they are not clogged – clean if necessary. Replace nozzle caps.
- Test all electrical interlocks (Electric shut-offs and fan interlock requirements vary by the local authority having jurisdiction)
- Inspect the piping and copper tubing for tightness – where applicable.
- Inspect the system for any deficiencies.
Inspecting the complete system piping and blowing pressured gas throughout the piping is not part of a standard inspection. NFPA recommends this one time per year.
Call us today at 800-968-2871 or contact us online to discuss the fire suppression needs for your Michigan business!
and a Fire Pros representative
will contact you within 24 hours.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here