Fire Sprinkler Inspection Services in Michigan
We Will Make Sure Your Kitchen Is FireProof
Once a fire sprinkler system has been established and implemented within your business, you can rest somewhat easy knowing that your employees and clients are better protected should a fire occur. However, system installation is only the beginning if you intend for your fire protection systems to remain functional and effective. In addition, a routine inspection routine should be established, and the professionals at Fire Pros have your needs covered.
Ours is the team to know for top-of-the-line fire safety equipment, products, and services throughout Michigan. We serve clients by not only offering our diverse installation services but also providing all necessary support services, including annual and scheduled inspections, helping your business stay protected and ready in the event of a fire.
For more information regarding our fire sprinkler inspection services, or to schedule a service in Michigan, reach out to Fire Pros, LLC by giving us a call at (800) 968-2871 or contact us online!
Annual & Scheduled Fire Sprinkler Inspections
The only issue with a sprinkler system is that it can be difficult to tell if there is trouble with the system or a complication that may reduce its effectiveness. This is, of course, something you do not want to leave to chance, which is why routine professional inspections are absolutely necessary.
At Fire Pros, LLC, our teams utilize the standards set forth by the NFPA 25 to inspect, test, and maintain your sprinkler systems, ensuring your system is ready to respond promptly and effectively in the event of a fire. Our standard inspection and maintenance service includes all major and minor points, including:
- Inspecting your fire sprinkler system and its critical components
- Testing the performance of the fire pump and checking for signs of damage
- Lubricating necessary moving components
- Measuring the water flow rates from pump and sprinklers
- Testing fire alarms and sprinkler activation
- Inspecting the electrical system, control circuits, and communications interface
- Performing trip tests of the dry pipe, deluge, and preaction valves
- Quarterly testing of water flow rates
We are the ones to trust when it comes to fire sprinkler inspections, so contact us today at (800) 968-2871 or contact us online.
When Should Fire Sprinkler Inspections Be Scheduled?
It’s important to understand that when it comes to sprinkler systems—and many other forms of fire detection and prevention—the process of inspection and testing is actually fairly layered. There are quarterly aspects, annual ones, and for some systems even monthly ones. Because of this, it is very important that you work closely with a certified fire safety contractor who can satisfy all of these needs and build a contract that will fulfill all of your testing requirements throughout the year.
At Fire Pros, LLC, we offer cost- and time-saving inspection contracts so that can we meet all of your inspection and testing needs conveniently and effectively, without you needing to track dates yourself. This keeps your business and clients safe and protected at all times, and ensures you remain within compliance of the NFPA 25 and local building codes.
If you are wanting to schedule a fire sprinkler inspection, contact Fire Pros, LLC today at (800) 968-2871 or contact us online.
5 Ways to Prevent a Commercial Kitchen Fire
Taking the necessary steps to prevent a kitchen fire will save you not only time but potentially quite a bit of money. The saying goes “if you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen,” but you can’t let the fire get out of control and cause damage. Here are a few ways to prevent a kitchen fire:
- Maintain Cooking Equipment: Over half of restaurant fires are due to improper cooking equipment. Having properly maintained and working equipment will be crucial to preventing kitchen fires.
- Inspect Your Sprinkler System Regularly: When the fire gets large enough, your automatic sprinkler system will kick in to activate the sprinklers in the ceiling. Your sprinklers can be your last defense against an out-of-control kitchen fire and can make the difference in the outcome of a charred kitchen or a burned-down restaurant.
- Have Backup Extinguishers: Ensuring that your extinguishers are inspected regularly will give you peace of mind that in case of an emergency, they are ready to be used.
- Have Proper Training: Having a trained kitchen staff that knows how to prevent and deal with different types of fires effectively will protect your restaurant’s most important asset, your commercial kitchen.
- Degrease the Ventilation System: Your ventilation system, which holds the hood, fan, and ductwork, should be inspected and cleaned regularly to prevent a grease buildup. The ventilation system is one of the most exposed places and a trap for grease, smoke, and particles that are violently combustible.
For inspections on your sprinkler systems and for general questions, contact us today at (800) 968-2871 or contact us online.
Fire Protection & Sprinkler Inspection Specialists in Michigan
Keep your business, employees, assets, and clients safe. We can never forecast a fire or complication within our businesses, but we can be ready for whatever may come—Fire Pros, LLC is here to ensure you always are.
Contact us online to schedule fire sprinkler inspection services today!
and a Fire Pros representative
will contact you within 24 hours.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here