Kitchen Fire Suppression Inspection
We understand you depend on your kitchen fire suppression system’s ability to detect and suppress fires before they get close to getting out of hand. There are many things that can take a kitchen fire and make it spin out of control, including the grease and heat, and a kitchen fire can flare up quickly and be disastrous.
Fire Pros can provide the complete inspection and maintenance services you need to ensure your suppression equipment is in proper order and ready to defend your business, patrons, and kitchen staff. We strictly follow all NFPA, ANSI, and state and local codes, providing you with a single source for complete inspections.
During a kitchen fire suppression inspection, our trained professionals will:
- Visually inspect condition and location of appliances, ducts, and plenum nozzles
- Inspect link line and position of detectors
- Inspect the automatic actuation of the fire system by cutting a terminal test link
- Test the remote pull station
- Verify electric and gas shuts off when the system is activated
- Replace fusible links and center link housings
- Verify the gauge on pressurized tanks is at the proper level
- Internal inspection of non-pressurized tanks for corrosion
- Examine cylinders to record and verify the hydro test date
- Examine the regulator to record and verify the test dates
- Replace system cartridges when required by the manufacturer (this is done at an additional charge)
- Remove and clean nozzles to ensure they are not clogged and replace nozzle caps
- Test all electrical interlocks (electric shut-offs and fan interlock requirements vary by local AHJs)
- Inspect the piping and copper tubing for tightness
- Record any obvious deficiencies discovered during the inspection
Start Protecting Your Kitchen Fire Suppression System Today
Our team takes your needs seriously and strives to provide a comprehensive source to meet all of your safety and fire preparation needs. We guarantee to thoroughly inspect your system to ensure safety and efficiency in your kitchen. With other services, such as a repair and recharge, you can count on Fire Pros to provide complete care and service.
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service fire protection equipment for businesses throughout West Michigan.