Kitchen Inspections for Restaurants
Including Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression Systems in Grand Rapids, MI
We understand that you run a busy restaurant in the Grand Rapids, MI area with not only many employees operating in it but also many expensive appliances. You depend on your kitchen fire suppression system’s ability to detect and suppress fires before they get close to getting out of hand. There are many things that can take a kitchen fire and make it spin out of control, including the grease and heat, and a kitchen fire can flare up quickly and be disastrous.
Fire Pros can provide the complete inspection and maintenance services you need to ensure your suppression equipment is in proper order and ready to defend your business, patrons, and kitchen staff. We strictly follow all NFPA, ANSI, and state and local codes, providing you with a single source for complete inspections.
If your kitchen is in need of an inspection, connect with the Fire Pros team today by calling (800) 968-2871 or by reaching out to us online.
Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression
Higher efficiency stoves and grill tops are capable of reaching much higher temperatures. Kitchens are now using vegetable-based oils for frying, which get hotter quicker and retain the heat longer than animal products. At Fire Pros, our commercial kitchen hood inspection professionals are determined to keep your Grand Rapids, MI kitchen safe and in operation. If our technician inspects your commercial kitchen hood and finds any deficiencies, we will process the non-compliance information and get you a proposal right away.
For more information about kitchen hood fire suppression services and inspection, contact our Fire Pros team today by calling (800) 968-2871 or by reaching out to us online.
Comprehensive Fire Suppression System Inspections
The team at Fire Pros is an expert in the business for kitchen fire suppression needs. Our in-house experts bring together all the elements you need for a fully integrated kitchen hood ventilation and fire protection system in your commercial kitchen.
During a kitchen fire suppression inspection, our trained professionals will:
- Visually inspect condition and location of appliances, ducts, and plenum nozzles
- Inspect link line and position of detectors
- Inspect the automatic actuation of the fire system by cutting a terminal test link
- Test the remote pull station
- Verify electric and gas shuts off when the system is activated
- Replace fusible links and center link housings
- Verify the gauge on pressurized tanks is at the proper level
- Internal inspection of non-pressurized tanks for corrosion
- Examine cylinders to record and verify the hydro test date
- Examine the regulator to record and verify the test dates
- Replace system cartridges when required by the manufacturer (this is done at an additional charge)
- Remove and clean nozzles to ensure they are not clogged and replace nozzle caps
- Test all electrical interlocks (electric shut-offs and fan interlock requirements vary by local AHJs)
- Inspect the piping and copper tubing for tightness
- Record any obvious deficiencies discovered during the inspection
Start Protecting Your Kitchen Today
Our team takes your needs seriously and strives to provide a comprehensive source to meet all of your safety and fire preparation needs. We guarantee to thoroughly inspect your system to ensure safety and efficiency in your kitchen. With other services, such as a repair and recharge, you can count on Fire Pros to provide complete care and service.
Fire Pros is a fire protection company in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and offers services around Cadillac, Grayling, Holland, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Muskegon, Norton Shores, Portage, Roscommon, Saginaw, Traverse City, and Wyoming.
To schedule an inspection with Fire Pros, contact our Grand Rapids team by calling (800) 968-2871 or by reaching out to us online.
and a Fire Pros representative
will contact you within 24 hours.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here