Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II
Commercial kitchen environments have been changing rapidly over the years, and every new upgrade for cooking efficiency brings a whole new level of fire risk. Deep fat fryers, for instance, heat up quickly, cool slowly and have a high auto-ignition temperature, meaning if they combust, the fire is extra dangerous. Combine that with grease hoods that collect flammable oil, along with oil that sticks to walls and it’s like you’re cooking in a powder keg! The Kitchen Knight II kitchen fire suppression system from Pyro-Chem is designed to address these concerns and protect your entire kitchen from a fire by knocking it out in seconds and creating a blanket of foam to prevent reflash.
Complete Protection for Your Kitchen from the Kitchen Knight II
When it comes to fire protection for your commercial kitchen, the Kitchen Knight II has you covered from all sides. Some of the many kitchen fire suppression benefits that come from the Kitchen Knight II include:
- Automatic detection and actuation controls that provide 24 hour kitchen fire protection
- A dedicated manual pull station that allows for immediate activation at the first sign of fire
- An advanced extinguishing agent that provides rapid flame knockdown and helps prevent reflash
- A pressure gauge that clearly indicates system readiness
- Fully assembled and tested mechanical control head, cylinder valve and gas shut-off valve to provide reliable operation
- Flexible piping configurations that allow for streamlined design that does not interfere with kitchen workflow
- Protective chrome nozzle caps that help protect against contamination and blockage by cooking byproducts such as grease
Kitchen Knight II System Features
Special system features of the Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II include:
- Detection brackets and fusible links available with a variety of different temperature ratings to allow for customized detection options
- Standardized chrome nozzles and caps for easy inventory management
- Flexible conduit for easy installation
- Gas shut-off valves that automatically cut off the fuel supply to the fire
- Easy-to-install control heads that can be activated by a fusible link, thermal detector or manual pull station
- PCL 160, 300, 460 and 600 cylinders that add increased extinguishing capacity
- Available pull station for manual activation a safe distance from the hazard
If you need to upgrade your kitchen fire suppression system, you won’t do much better than the Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II. If you want more information about the Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II, call Fire Pros Fire Protection today!
and a Fire Pros representative
will contact you within 24 hours.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here