Kitchen Fire Suppression Inspections
Professional Kitchen Fire Suppression Inspections in Michigan
The fire suppression systems integrated into your commercial kitchen are a vital part of both mitigating the risks of a kitchen fire and for helping to recover from an unseen incident. However, simply ensuring these systems are in place isn’t quite enough. Suppression equipment, from alarm systems to chemical hood suppressants, must all be completely dependable at all times, and so making certain your systems are in peak working order should be a priority.
Fire Pros can provide the complete inspection and maintenance services you need to ensure your suppression equipment is in proper order and ready to defend your business, patrons, and kitchen staff. We strictly follow all NFPA, ANSI, and state and local codes, providing you with a single source for complete inspections.
Does your commercial kitchen lack a regular fire suppression inspection team? Connect with Fire Pros today to set up a routine inspection service!
Comprehensive Fire Suppression System Inspections in MI
Our fire protection experts understand that a proper fire suppression system is often all that stands between a business and a complete disaster brought on by grease and electrical fires. Because of this we have built out an inspection service that satisfies all standards and ensures your systems are up, running, and are reliable in the event of a fire.
Our fire suppression system inspections include:
- A visual inspection of nozzles, conduits, and detectors to ensure proper location and to assess any signs of damage or corrosion
- Full checks on valves and piping to ensure security
- Nozzle and valve cleaning to ensure no blockage might impede chemical distribution
- A check for pressurized cylinders, as well as inspection of most recent hydrostatic test dates
- Tests at the remote pull station, and cut a terminal test link to ensure a functional automatic actuation cycle
- Verification that the electricity and gas in your kitchen will cutoff when the suppression system activates
- Replacement of center link housings, system cartridges, and fusible links if necessary
- Generate a report that records any deficiencies found throughout the inspection
Our team will work with your business in order to create the ideal inspection routine, be it biannually or quarterly in order to satisfy safety regulations and to ensure your business is guarded against kitchen fires at all times.
For all of your kitchen fire suppression needs, contact our fire protection company today!
Kitchen Fire Suppression System Repair
Complications or issues with your system should be dealt with right away upon discovery. Remember, no one plans for a fire—risk and loss can come at any time. Should any fault or deficiency be found, Fire Pros can offer swift and cost-efficient repair services that will restore your system to properly functioning order.
Schedule Fire Protection Services in Michigan
Fire Protection Company Based in the Grand Rapids, Michigan Area
Our team takes your needs seriously and strives to provide a comprehensive source to meet all of your safety and fire preparation needs. Whether you are due for an inspection service, or are looking for a service team that can handle repair and recharge, you can count on Fire Pros to provide complete care and service.
To schedule an inspection in Michigan, contact us online. If you are unsure whether or not you are due for service, our experts will be happy to help.
and a Fire Pros representative
will contact you within 24 hours.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here