Are you looking for a rewarding career that involves saving lives and protecting property? You have come to the right place. We need Michigan FULL TIME employees now!
Here at Fire Pros, we provide full-service fire protection to our customers, and we’re looking for self reliant, motivated employees. Projects are completed in evenings, and at night. We travel throughout Michigan. Some overnights are required, as well as a Drivers license as you will use our vans, and equipment.
We offer many incentives including: Health & Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid training, Drive Time, New Employee Referral Competitive Compensation, and Performance Bonus Program. The best thing about our industry is that the work has to be done. Fire & Health Inspectors, and Insurance Companies require restaurants to use our services to protect the people, and property from potential fire.
We are constantly growing, and we need competent employees to grow with us. If you want to transform from a worker, to a Fire Protection Specialist. Send us a copy of your resume, along with all your contact info, and get started toward a new career! We are the best in the business!
Join our team today—review the available positions below to get started!
Available Positions – Trainee
About the Opportunity
Fire Pros LLC is looking for hard working and hands-on individuals that want to learn a new trade in the fire protection industry. The fire protection industry is always in high demand and can be a long-term career that can have the potential opportunity to provide income in excess of $60,000+ per year in salary and potential bonuses with training, certification and years of quality hard work.
This is a great opportunity to join our team and earn while you learn to become a licensed, certified Kitchen Fire Suppression Technician. This position will be trained on how to inspect, repair and possibly install fire suppression systems in restaurants.
Salary – per hour based on experience
- Potential quarterly bonuses
- Paid 3 hours at time and half rate for emergency service calls.
- Paid 3 hours at double time rate for emergency services calls on recognized holidays, in addition to 8 hours of holiday pay at the regular rate.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to (After Training):
- Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by ANSUL, Pyro Chem, RangeGuard, Kidde and Piranha.
- Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems.
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems.
- Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues.
- Maintain proper documentation for all work performed.
- **Must have work history and experience with hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc**
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with 3 or less points.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends for emergency services.
- Must be willing to learn and study about the different kitchen fire systems, fire extinguishers and other fire equipment in order to pass tests and get certified.
- Must take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Must have an excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. and work overhead
- Potential Quarterly Bonuses
- 401k with a company match
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability and Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation, driving record validation and Pre-employment drug screening. No phone calls please.
*Fire Pros, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Fill out the form below to apply.
Collin - Georgetown Township, MI
Ron - Grand Rapids, MI
... prompt, professional and friendly
Very friendly tech.
Tracy - Ionia, MI
Carrie - Grand Rapids, MI
Great communication all around between Brandon & Chris both. Thank you again guys!
Self Sufficient and Thorough
Melissa - Saginaw, MI
Good service in a timely manner
Phil - Grand Rapids, MI
Rob - Kentwood, MI
Guys work out great, on time, very quick and professional. Thanks
Great Service, very professional
Bonnie - Hastings, MI
Corporate maintenance director
Jon - Southgate, MI
Great service, great communication from vendor
Crystal - Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Phillip - West Bloomfield Township, MI
Bobbie - Hastings, MI
Good quality service
Joe - Grand Rapids, MI
Technician was very friendly and knowledgeable
Efficient Pursuit of Excellence, Knowledge of the Customer's Needs
Lester - Kalamazoo, MI
Fast service, professional
Dean - Lowell, MI
Dean - Lowell, MI
Great guy, very helpful!
rodney - Brighton, MI
Chris was really easy to work with right from the start he took time to explain to me what he was doing and he was very knowledgeable! I really enjoyed working with him! Thank you very much!
Awsome & Quick
Melissa - Saginaw, MI
Alex is always thorough and concise! Vary happy with his service!
Anthony - Sterling Heights, MI
Great job! Very nice and professional
Sarah - Grand Rapids, MI
Completed Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection for 2020
Special Hazards Inspection
Completed Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection for 2020 Exchanged 2-10 lb ABC Due for 6 year Maintenance, 1-5 lb ABC Due for 6 year Maintenance, 1-10 lb ABC Due for Hydro-Test, And Exchanged 1-10 lb ABC in Attic with New Work Approved by Melissa Gutzwiller
Completed Annual Fire Alarm inspection for 2020 Also Replaced 4-12 volt 7 ah Batteries Approved by Melissa Gutzwiller
4/7 1pm Tom will have someone meet onsite to let you in Alarm Systems Service Call
Inspected 3 fire extinguishers and 3 emergency lights
Building 14 Scott 269-716-7031 -trouble on panel going on/off
Hydrostatic test and recharged (2) Ansul auto fryer cylinders
Suggested for FACP MAINTENANCE BY MECHANICAL ROOM: Div 8: Customer expressed interest in Fire Pros monitoring their system. Simplex 4010 panel with no current DACT. They would need the proper equipment to facilitate monitoring ability. Please reach out to customer to quote this service. Send quote to Mark Stanley, [email protected]