Are you looking for a rewarding career that involves saving lives and protecting property? You have come to the right place. We need Michigan FULL TIME employees now!
Here at Fire Pros, we provide full-service fire protection to our customers, and we’re looking for self reliant, motivated employees. Projects are completed in evenings, and at night. We travel throughout Michigan. Some overnights are required, as well as a Drivers license as you will use our vans, and equipment.
We offer many incentives including: Health & Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid training, Drive Time, New Employee Referral Competitive Compensation, and Performance Bonus Program. The best thing about our industry is that the work has to be done. Fire & Health Inspectors, and Insurance Companies require restaurants to use our services to protect the people, and property from potential fire.
We are constantly growing, and we need competent employees to grow with us. If you want to transform from a worker, to a Fire Protection Specialist. Send us a copy of your resume, along with all your contact info, and get started toward a new career! We are the best in the business!
Join our team today—review the available positions below to get started!
Available Positions – Experienced
About the Opportunity
Fire Pros LLC is in search for a Route Coordinator to contact customers and schedule optimal routes on a daily basis. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with a casual dress code. This is an hourly position that will be based on experience and reasonably local candidates are preferred but not required.
This is a temporary part-time position anticipated to be 30-40 hours per week and will last until the end of August.
- Continually call our customer data base to schedule appointments
- Obtain information from customers for necessary inspections
- Data entry of customer information
- Develop daily routes by geographic area for 7 to 8 technicians that meet revenue expectations
- Answer customer calls to schedule inspections, repairs and emergency services
- Other duties may include but not limited to filing, faxing, copying etc
- Experience in fast paced call center / telemarketing / dispatcher environment preferred
- Superior Customer Service is required
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks
- Takes initiative, pursues opportunities, and tackles goals
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
Fire Pros provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: part-time (temporary)
Available Positions – Trainee
About the Opportunity
Fire Pros LLC is looking for hard working and hands-on individuals that want to learn a new trade in the fire protection industry. The fire protection industry is always in high demand and can be a long-term career that can have the potential opportunity to provide income in excess of $60,000+ per year in salary and potential bonuses with training, certification and years of quality hard work.
This is a great opportunity to join our team and earn while you learn to become a licensed, certified Kitchen Fire Suppression Technician. This position will be trained on how to inspect, repair and possibly install fire suppression systems in restaurants.
Salary – per hour based on experience
- Potential quarterly bonuses
- Paid 3 hours at time and half rate for emergency service calls.
- Paid 3 hours at double time rate for emergency services calls on recognized holidays, in addition to 8 hours of holiday pay at the regular rate.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to (After Training):
- Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by ANSUL, Pyro Chem, RangeGuard, Kidde and Piranha.
- Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems.
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems.
- Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues.
- Maintain proper documentation for all work performed.
- **Must have work history and experience with hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc**
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with 3 or less points.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends for emergency services.
- Must be willing to learn and study about the different kitchen fire systems, fire extinguishers and other fire equipment in order to pass tests and get certified.
- Must take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Must have an excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. and work overhead
- Potential Quarterly Bonuses
- 401k with a company match
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability and Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation, driving record validation and Pre-employment drug screening. No phone calls please.
*Fire Pros, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
To submit a general application for future opportunities, click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form.
The Fire Protection Service team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.
Professional Friendly Service
Tiffany - Clinton Township, MI
Jeff - Lansing, MI
Melissa - Clinton Township, MI
George did a great job. He explained what he was doing, how to work the equipment and was friendly during the whole visit.
Great Customer Service!!
Lisa - Ypsilanti, MI
Friendly, Polite, and Professional!!
Very professional, Very nice
Betsy - Petoskey, MI
Victoria - St. Joseph, MI
Great service, came through in a pinch!
Leslie - Hazel Park, MI
Great customer service, very easy to work with
Chelle - Grand Rapids, MI
Zach did a great job identifying where we needed additional fire extinguishers and he also removed the old, expired extinguishers we had on hand. Everything was inspected and we were good to go in under 40 minutes.
Erick - Redford Charter Township, MI
Did a good job, was on time .
Board Member handling sprinklers and buildings in complex
Larry - Grand Haven, MI
Bill - Wyoming, MI
Great customer service & Techs are awesome & professional! Thank you for your service
great service, very polite and very thorough
Sue - East Lansing, MI
Mike - Wixom, MI
Been doing business with Fire Systems of Michigan for several years and they have always provided outstanding service along with always working with us on coordinated times to complete each service. Each of the individuals who come in are very personable, conduct themselves in a professional manner and always willing to work with you.
Diane - Comstock Park, MI
Inspection Of Building 10
Bryan - Kalamazoo, MI
Chris - East Lansing, MI
Amita - Wyandotte, MI
that was good service
Amazing, and very knowledgeable and efficient guy
Manuel - Detroit, MI
I’ve had the pleasure to walk with Bob Greenwood, and I must say he was very efficient but beyond that he has an amazing approach and know how to treat a client. We would be more than happy to have him work at our jobsite any day!
Service was professsionally performed
Jannie - Detroit, MI
My opinion of your company and the reps who make visits to our building is to be commended for time and talent. Thank you
Mike - Grand Rapids, MI
put cover on old strobe location .See attached map for location. They want a white plate.
This Quote is for Fire Pros to install 7 new smoke heads on the 1st floor after construction is complete.
BCI ppwk- read and follow directions careful- check in and out with BCI- Must call Life safety to put the system into test- scope of work- check zone 6 OVHD DR #2 - Tech must take pictures of the gate installation and the wire feeding through the gate post with the proper grommets and send to [email protected] prior to departure- you need a closeout number.
Hard scheduled w. Jamie Macdonald [email protected]
Portable Extinguishers and Kitchen Suppression Inspection
check program , low air tripped no alarm. test after checking program.
Portable Extinguishers Inspection
Annual Smoke Detector Inspection (7 smokes)