Are you looking for a rewarding career that involves saving lives and protecting property? You have come to the right place. We need Michigan FULL TIME employees now!
Here at Fire Pros, we provide full-service fire protection to our customers, and we’re looking for self reliant, motivated employees. Projects are completed in evenings, and at night. We travel throughout Michigan. Some overnights are required, as well as a Drivers license as you will use our vans, and equipment.
We offer many incentives including: Health & Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid training, Drive Time, New Employee Referral Competitive Compensation, and Performance Bonus Program. The best thing about our industry is that the work has to be done. Fire & Health Inspectors, and Insurance Companies require restaurants to use our services to protect the people, and property from potential fire.
We are constantly growing, and we need competent employees to grow with us. If you want to transform from a worker, to a Fire Protection Specialist. Send us a copy of your resume, along with all your contact info, and get started toward a new career! We are the best in the business!
Join our team today—review the available positions below to get started!
Available Positions – Trainee
About the Opportunity
Fire Pros LLC is looking for hard working and hands-on individuals that want to learn a new trade in the fire protection industry. The fire protection industry is always in high demand and can be a long-term career that can have the potential opportunity to provide income in excess of $60,000+ per year in salary and potential bonuses with training, certification and years of quality hard work.
This is a great opportunity to join our team and earn while you learn to become a licensed, certified Kitchen Fire Suppression Technician. This position will be trained on how to inspect, repair and possibly install fire suppression systems in restaurants.
Salary – per hour based on experience
- Potential quarterly bonuses
- Paid 3 hours at time and half rate for emergency service calls.
- Paid 3 hours at double time rate for emergency services calls on recognized holidays, in addition to 8 hours of holiday pay at the regular rate.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to (After Training):
- Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by ANSUL, Pyro Chem, RangeGuard, Kidde and Piranha.
- Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems.
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems.
- Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues.
- Maintain proper documentation for all work performed.
- **Must have work history and experience with hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc**
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with 3 or less points.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends for emergency services.
- Must be willing to learn and study about the different kitchen fire systems, fire extinguishers and other fire equipment in order to pass tests and get certified.
- Must take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Must have an excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. and work overhead
- Potential Quarterly Bonuses
- 401k with a company match
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability and Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation, driving record validation and Pre-employment drug screening. No phone calls please.
*Fire Pros, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Fill out the form below to apply.
Bobby - Westland, MI
Kevin - Gaylord, MI
AWESOME VERY PROFESSIONAL
Great service. Very nice and knowledgeable
Jane - Grand Rapids, MI
Gordy - Grand Rapids, MI
Great Service! Very thorough!
Karen - Norton Shores, MI
on time , professional, trustworthy
Tom - Detroit, MI
He was very nice and did a great job.
Jenny - Waterford Township, MI
Scott - Holland, MI
Showed up on time and knew what he was doing. Thanks again
Very Friendly and Personable employee
Shari - Coopersville, MI
We are very satisfied with the quality of service we receive from Fire Pros
Brian - Bay City, MI
Excellent job, explained everything very well
Mike - Grayling, MI
David did a great job and took his time to explain to me everything he was doing.
Your tech was terrific. friendly helpful informative and pleasant.
Elwin - Berkley, MI
Tom - Paradise, MI
very good service
David - Jackson, MI
Alex is a wonderful person who does a very good jog and is very pleasant to be around. He represent your company very well. I always enjoy talking to him.
Jay B - Allen Park, MI
Robert - South Bend, IN
The work that was done was professional and expedient. I was pleased as usual with Fire Pros
Lynn - Big Rapids, MI
Portable Fire Extinguisher Inspection Report
Ken - Wyoming, MI
Art was very professional and accommodating for our needs!I have nothing to do with pricing. So, I can't answer that question
Bob - Farmington Hills, MI
Andrea - Wyoming, MI
Kitchen Suppression Inspection
Portable Extinguishers Inspection
Alarm Systems Inspection
Bi-annual sensitivity testing of 178 units - Not per Device, but rather pulled from the Smart FACP. Billed at a Flat Rate of $195 Annual Fire Alarm Inspection - locked in @ $845 Simplex 4020 Monitored by simplex + 196 Devices Annual nurse call inspection - locked in @ $645 187 devices
Annual Fire Alarm Inspection: locked in @ $780 Simplex 4020 + 168 Devices Annual nurse call inspection: locked in @ $455 Simplex 4020 - 168 Devices Bi-annual sensitivity testing of 113 devices - Not per Device, but rather pulled from the Smart FACP. Billed at a Flat Rate @ $195
Annual fire extinguisher inspection & service
Rachel called - alarm system in trouble take a look and see what we have to do get back online. Call when you are onsite 810-210-6417
Portable Extinguishers Inspection
Emergency / Exit Lights and Portable Extinguishers Inspection
Alarm Systems Inspection