Fire Pump Inspection, Repair & Installation in Michigan & Indiana
A properly maintained fire pump is essential to the safety of a commercial building, providing the water necessary for optimal sprinkler operation. When a fire pump is working correctly, it helps to avoid injuries and fatalities during a fire while significantly reducing the damage at your facility. Regular inspection and maintenance are required to ensure a fire pump will operate properly during an emergency, and at Fire Pros, our experts have the skills and equipment to keep your fire pumps and sprinkler systems in NFPA-approved condition.
We serve businesses throughout Michigan and Indiana, providing complete sales and service for fire pumps, sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems, alarm systems, and other fire protection equipment. With over 30 years of industry experience and convenient 24/7 emergency service, you can count on our team at Fire Pros for all your fire protection needs.
To have your fire pumps inspected and serviced in Michigan or Indiana, call Fire Pros today at 800-968-2871 or contact us online.
Fire Pump Inspection & Maintenance in MI & IN
Fire pumps do not often operate, making them more prone to damage from corrosion, seal failures, lubricant deterioration, and other factors than pumps that run regularly. Routine maintenance and inspections can help to prevent much of this damage and keep your fire pumps ready for an emergency. We offer complete inspection and maintenance services for fire pumps and related systems, and our process includes:
- Evaluating – Our experts will evaluate the fire pump for signs of wear and damage, such as corrosion, cracked castings, leaking seals, loose fasteners, or damaged valves and fittings.
- Checking couplings and shaft – Misaligned or damaged shafts and couplings could cause a pump to fail or a loss in performance. Our experts will check for proper alignment and operation.
- Inspecting the circulation relief valve – A malfunctioning relief valve can cause the fire pump to overheat while operating in the shutoff condition, causing a pump failure or reducing its service life. Our team will inspect the valve for proper operation.
- Lubricating bearings – Over time, lubricants can dry up or thin out, causing increased friction and possible pump failures. Our team will inspect the pump’s bearings and lubricate them if necessary.
- Flow testing – Periodically, a fire pump should be tested at shutoff conditions to ensure it meets pressure and flow specifications at its minimum, rated, and peak loads. We can provide regular testing of your fire pump, plus annual testing of hose streams, flow meter systems, pump performance, and motor performance.
We service both electric and diesel fire pumps, and we offer a convenient, cost-effective inspection contract that can keep your fire pumps in working condition and up to code year-round.
Fire Pump Repair near Grand Rapids
When you have a problem with a fire pump at your Michigan or Indiana business, you can count on our experts for reliable, quality fire pump repairs. Our experts have the equipment and experience to handle all common fire pump repairs, and we are available 24/7 for emergency service throughout Michigan and Indiana, including Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Indianapolis, and beyond.
Fire Pump Installation
If you need a new fire pump at your facility or are upgrading from older, unreliable equipment, our team at Fire Pros can help. We offer complete sales and installation services for fire pumps, and our experts can help you choose the best equipment for your facility. With over 30 years of industry experience, we can provide a professional installation that meets all NFPA, OSHA, state, and local requirements.
Schedule Fire Pump Services in Michigan & Indiana
Don’t take any chances. Keep your business, your employees, and your customers safe with complete fire pump services from our experts at Fire Pros.
and a Fire Pros representative
will contact you within 24 hours.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here